What is After Tax Other Income/Expense?
After Tax Other Income/Expense represents miscellaneous items reported net of tax, which are included in a company’s net income.
It consists of:
- Tax benefit for common stock ESOP dividends;
- Net income attributable to perpetual capital securities holders;
- Net income adjustment attributable to participating securities;
- Net income adjustment attributable to other convertible securities;
- Unclassifiable adjustments to net income used to calculate EPS; and
- Income attributed to securities classified as Convertible Common.