What is Other Income/Expense?
Other Income/Expense represents other Non-Operating Income, excluding Interest Expenses besides Non-Operating Interest Income, and Pretax Equity In Earnings.
- Gain/Loss on disposal of assets
- Dividend income - non-operating
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Monetary correction
- Discontinued operations - pre-tax
- Foreign currency translation gain/loss
- Allowance for funds used during construction, if not interest related (Utility companies only)
- Gain on sale of investment (Other financial companies only)