RF+ Replay for Heikin Ashi generates fully customisable Heikin Ashi presented on a standard chart, enabling traders to utilise the Tradingview Replay feature with Heikin Ashi when analysing and backtesting HA style strategies.
The features of this indicator include:
- Fully customisable Heikin Ashi Candles, including custom colour options for candle bodies, borders and wicks.
- Optional real-time, real-price close dots painted onto each .
- A optional set of 2 x Range Filters designed to indicate short term trend identification upon color change, ideal for low timeframe scalping.
- A optional set of 3 x fully customisable Moving Averages.
- An option to enable Heikin Ashi calculated data for the Range Filters and Moving Averages, so they present as they would on a Heikin Ashi non-standard chart type, without having to use an actual Heikin Ashi chart. Enabled by default.
- An optional sessions indicator, to highlight your prefered trading session for the purpose of backtesting.
- An optional watermark featuring customisable text and well as symbol and timeframe information, as seen in the screenshot of this indicator.
Instructions for use:
1) Because this indicator generates and presents them onto your chart, you will need to hide the existing so you do not see two sets of candles. You can do this by going into your Tradingview chart settings and making the candle bodies, borders and wicks fully transparent. You can then save this as a layout template. You can access your Chart Settings by clicking on the cog icon, or by right clicking on the chart itself and selecting 'Chart Settings' from the list.
2) Ensure you have the standard chart type selected - you do not need to select a Heikin Ashi type chart.
3) You will now be able to analyise and even backtest your Heikin Ashi style strategies including the use of the Tradingview Replay feature found at the top of the chart.
Heikin Ashi means 'average bar' in Japanese, which speaks to the fact that Heikin Ashi candles are calculated differently to standard Japanese . The general idea of Heikin Ashi candles is to 'smooth' the appearance of price movement, by the use of averages within their calculation. It is important to understand that the Open and Close values of a Heikin Ashi do not reflect real Open and Close prices. You can use the real price dots feature to clearly see the real time and real price Close of each candle.
The formula for calculating a Heikin Ashi is as follows:
High = Maximum of High, Open, or Close (whichever is highest)
Low = Minimum of Low, Open, or Close (whichever is lowest)
Open = Open (previous bar) + Close (previous bar) /2
Close = (Open + High + Low + Close) / 4
If you found this useful, be sure to leave a like, comment and subscribe to show your support.
Until next time.
- Refactored the switch function that converts to Heikin Ashi source types to only convert Open and Close values which are different for potential optimisation.
- Altered the border colour of the candle bodies to a slightly darker colour which gives them a more crisp, less blurry appearance.
- Set real price close dots to disable by default.
- Reorganised settings menu
- Adjusted colours
- Adjusted the candle border colour.
- Added MTF moving average levels, defaulted to 144ema on 3m, 5m and 15m. Disabled by default.
- Adjusted 144ema and MTF moving average colour to orange.
- Added a couple of global toggle settings for the moving ave., MTF moving ave., and the sessions.
- Updated the default colours for the real price line and real price close dots.
Dalam semangat TradingView, penulis dari skrip ini telah mempublikasikannya ke sumber-terbuka, maka trader dapat mengerti dan memverifikasinya. Semangat untuk penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara gratis, namun penggunaan kembali kode ini dalam publikasi diatur oleh Tata Tertib. Anda dapat memfavoritkannya untuk digunakan pada chart
Informasi dan publikasi tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan bukan merupakan saran keuangan, investasi, perdagangan, atau rekomendasi lainnya yang diberikan atau didukung oleh TradingView. Baca selengkapnya di Persyaratan Penggunaan.