- Index ( )
- ( )
This script uses a combination of these 4 oscillators to confirm overbought/oversold and filter the signals of market reverse which could be used for trading binary options.
You may select which oscillators you want to apply and of course change the source, the length of the calculations and the overbought/oversold levels.
Also the script will draw a combined graph which is the average of the selected oscillators in the options.
Send me your ideas!
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) could now be applied.
From now on, there is a new hybrid graph instead, which represents the OB/OS market exactly.
6. Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
7. Keltner Channel %K
8. Rate Of Change (ROC)
- Made some changes to default OB/OS levels and colors
- Applied some coding tweaks
Manual setting of OB/OS levels removed; Instead, a procedure of automatic levels detection implemented which leads to some advantages:
- There is no more need for taking care of setting OB/OS levels manually by the user (specially an amateur one).
- The whole process of OB/OS detection could fit any data from any feed automatically.
- OB/OS levels could vary dynamically over time.
So it's all about reacting to any changes in market conditions. Good Luck!
- Added labels to show calculated OB/OS levels (for those who wonder what the calculated levels are)