Automatically draw Fibonacci levels based on the previous (day's, week's or month's)
Range ( High-Low ). The HLC3 is used as the default level.
Unlike the "Auto Fibonacci Levels", this variation does not update
Levels on current day even if the price goes past the R3/S3 levels.
Timeframes: 1D, 1W, 1M
Range = (High - Low) - From previous Day, Week or month.
- Yellow = and Zone (HLC3 by default)
- red = R1,S1 Levels 0.236 * Range
- Green = R2,S2 Levels 0.368 * Range
- Lime = R3,S3 Levels 0.618 * Range
- Blue = R4,S4 Levels 0.786 * Range
- Gray = R5,S5 Levels 1.000 * Range
- Lime = R6 ,S6 Levels 1.236 * Range
- Red = R7,S7 Levels 1.382 * Range
- Blue = R8,S8 Levels 1.618 * Range
- Green = R9,S9 Levels 2.000 * Range
- Yellow = and Zone (HLC3)
- Green = R1,S1 Levels (Pivot*2 - Low), (Pivot*2 - High)
- Lime = R2,S2 Levels ( + Range), ( - Range)
- Lime = R3,S3 Levels (High + 2*( - Low)), (Low - 2*(High - ))
- Blue = R4,S4 Levels (High + 3*( - Low)), (Low - 3*(High - ))
- Auto Daily Fib Levels R3.0 by JustUncleL
- Auto Fib by TheYangGuizi
- Monthly Dynamic Range Levels (Fibonaci) V0 by RicardoSantos
- Added next FIB Levels. (changes during the current cycle)
- Added FIB 0.236 Levels
- Added Option to change the colors of the Fib Levels
- Changed Default colors to the colors of Tradingview
- Upgraded to Version4 Pinescript
- Added Labels of Current Lines
- Fixed error of negativ Support Lines
- Changed how many decimal places have the price in the Labels
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.