The plan for this bot was to make as much trades as its possible, bot using 3 diffrent entry signals , first the most important is basic long condition, usign 13 difrent indicators to make position, second entry using divegerency to entry trades, the third using divgerence
By connect this 3 independence way to entry, while there is a minimal tp - 0.8% , gives a amazing results, and for the most important a lot of trades, there is almost 1000 trades per year which is a lot, this amount of trades makes results more reliable in the future trends
Backtesting is for 30min bots are around 1 year back so the backtesting including huge movment price by bitcoin , strategy with this amount of trades can work on every extreme price action
Also this bot is for binancefutures for using 2x leverage, sl are around - 3.5% so there is not that huge lose for bot.
123 bot has amazing results at binanceusdtperp , but on the others btc /usd pairs also looks nice.
First entry which decided about 75% of bot trades is by using 13 diffrent indicators like:
1) MOMENTUM - Indicator istechnical analysis tool used to determine the strength or weakness of a stock's price. Momentum measures the rate of the rise or fall of stock prices. Common momentum indicators include the ( ) and moving average convergence divergence ( ).
2) OBV - On-balance (OBV) is a technical trading that uses flow to predict changes in stock price.
3) TREND PRICE - The price trend indicator can seen as follows: Increasing price followed by an increasing price trend value, confirms the price an upward trend. Decreasing price followed by a decreasing price trend value, confirms the price a downward trend.
4) TREND SCORE - This indicator evaluates the quality to match the safest possible inputs
5) TREND STRENGHT - Trend strength is the degree of power the bulls or bears have over the market. In a weak , the bulls are in control of the market, but the bears are still bringing significant downside pressure. In a strong , the bulls are in complete control of the market, and the bears are mostly waiting in the wings.
6) TREND INDICATOR) - For the better view of a trend
7) - Is one of the most powerful and accurate trend indicators. measures how strong a trend is, and can give valuable information on whether there is a potential trading opportunity.
8) TSI - The true strength index (TSI) is a technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets that attempts to show both trend direction and overbought/oversold conditions.
9) JMA - The Jurik Moving Average indicator is one of the surest ways to smoothen price curves within a minimum time lag. The indicator offers currency traders one of the best price filters during strong price moves. In this time, when bitcoin price action is so strong, this indicator is necessary.
10) - value helps strategy to stop trade in right time. When is overbought strategy don't open new longs , also when is oversold strategy don't open new shorts
11) DELTA - A Cumulative Delta approach based on the Bull and Bear Balance Indicator by Vadim Gimelfarb published in the October 2003 issue of the S&C Magazine. Adjust the length of the moving average according to your needs (Symbol, Timeframe, etc.)
12) RANGE FILTER - this indicator is for the better view of trends, define trends, that is important for every bull/bear traps which helps a lot becouse of the very variable trends.
13) - Moving average convergence divergence ( ) is a trend-following that shows the relationship between two moving averages of a security’s price. The is calculated by subtracting the 26-period ( ) from the 12-period .
Strategy are not repainting
Created for binancefutures and for leverage
Dalam semangat TradingView, penulis dari skrip ini telah mempublikasikannya ke sumber-terbuka, maka trader dapat mengerti dan memverifikasinya. Semangat untuk penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara gratis, namun penggunaan kembali kode ini dalam publikasi diatur oleh Tata Tertib. Anda dapat memfavoritkannya untuk digunakan pada chart
Informasi dan publikasi tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan bukan merupakan saran keuangan, investasi, perdagangan, atau rekomendasi lainnya yang diberikan atau didukung oleh TradingView. Baca selengkapnya di Persyaratan Penggunaan.