You might remember this script Supertrend-Heatmap-Multi-timeframes/ ?
A follower, asked me in a comment to do a version where YOU guys can select the timeframes
Well... what follower asks, follower (sometimes) gets. I'm not Santa Claus but this is Christmas with a few months in advance (#oh #oh #oh)
This is a great example that if you need me to code an alternative to one of my open-source scripts and if it doesn't require too much of my time, then I'll just do it without asking anything :) (or maybe a like but that's it !!)
I'd like to comment on this latest news from TradingView https://www.tradingview.com/blog/en/webhooks-for-alerts-now-available-14054/
I was lucky enough to be selected as a beta-tester for this feature and kudos to the TradingView's team as it worked like a charm right from the start
This is what I was waiting for years, to be honest. We'll develop a service around our Algorithm Builder so that you can automate your trades based on the signals given by the indicators
Love you all
Be sure to hit the thumbs up
- If you want to suggest some indicators that I can develop and share with the community, please use my personal TRELLO board
- I'm an officially approved PineEditor/LUA/MT4 approved mentor on codementor. You can request a coaching with me if you want and I'll teach you how to build kick-ass indicators and strategies
Jump on a 1 to 1 coaching with me
- You can also hire for a custom dev of your indicator/strategy/bot/chrome extension/python
- if you like my work and wants to buy me some coffee :
- BTC TipJar: 3MKDve7stWTe1io99oFxeQXvP8XB4zCQ8m
- LTC TipJar: MC5oeBAhw9BLqyi65TR3J1Lid8io9uHADw
👉 BEST documentation: https://bit.ly/2urOkPO
💬 Discord: https://discord.gg/K6NCTX4
📺 Youtube: https://bit.ly/3bKvnZu
30💲 OFF TradingView ref: https://bit.ly/2SWgYBY
sharing is caring
It depends of the chart time-frame actually. If your chart is a 4h chart and you try to capture a 2H supertrend, you might get some unexpected issues because, using a lower time-frame security on a bigger time-frame chsrt isn't recommended
Maybe I misunderstood your question
Hello, I want to use this indicator with repaint.
can you please tell me which part of the code you changed on Aug 29?
I want to downgrade the code.