Further discription are embeded in the script.
HOW TO USE:
- Start date: Choose start date
- Settings: Change settings to your own needs
- Base currency: Select Base currency
- Portfolio: Select the coins (MAX 9 pcs .) you want to use in your portfolio for the rebalancing algoritm
- Click "Data Window" to see the APR (appr.)
It can be used to all markets.
Some Exchanges don't go very far back in the past and for this reason this may have impact on this Indicator.
Make sure the coins you selected are available at the Exchange you select in the settings section. If you dont do this, the script generates an error.
- Amount of coins reduced to 2 to make rebalancing with Exchanges easier
- Rebalance momentum is now visible (yellow arrowup)
- Rebalance happnes only when the value of the trade is equal or greater then $10
- Placing orders (will be later activated)
- Showing the Initial Rebalancing moment
- Rebalancing when goes LONG/SHORT
- Minor Layout fixes
- Invest more after a rebalance took place (Reserve Investment)
This seems to have a (huge) impact on the APR
- Pay back the money you inbest during rebalancing
- APR shown in a table on the chart
- Minor Lay-out changes.
- Upgrade to version 5
- Rebalance Modes available: Periodic or Treshold
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.