- Mode: Select the display mode (% or Value)
- Variation Trigger: Defines the minimum gap size to give a signal, for both positive and negative sides. This option depends on the Mode setting
- Show trigger lines: Enable/Disable the display of the Variation Trigger setting lines
- Color signals only: When enabled, bars crossing the trigger value are still colored, but other are gray
- Show signals only: When enabled, will only show bars corresponding to gaps crossing the trigger value
- Basic alerts on Bullish, Bearish and All gaps are available.
Feel free to suggest any improvement.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.