Polynomial Derivatives are as follows
- 1rst Derivative - Velocity: Velocity is the directional speed of a object in motion as an indication of its in position as observed from a particular frame of reference and as measured by a particular standard of time (e.g. 60 km/h northbound). Velocity is a fundamental concept in kinematics, the branch of classical mechanics that describes the motion of bodies.
- 2nd Derivative - Acceleration: In mechanics, acceleration is the of the velocity of an object with respect to time. Accelerations are vector quantities (in that they have magnitude and direction). The orientation of an object's acceleration is given by the orientation of the net force acting on that object.
- 3rd Derivative - Jerk: In physics, jerk or jolt is the rate at which an object's acceleration changes with respect to time. It is a vector quantity (having both magnitude and direction). Jerk is most commonly denoted by the symbol j and expressed in m/s3 (SI units) or standard gravities per second (g0/s).
- 4th Derivative - Snap: Snap, or jounce, is the fourth derivative of the position vector with respect to time, or the of the jerk with respect to time. Equivalently, it is the second derivative of acceleration or the third derivative of velocity.
- 5th Derivative - Crackle: The fifth derivative of the position vector with respect to time is sometimes referred to as crackle. It is the of snap with respect to time.
- 6nd Derivative - Pop: The sixth derivative of the position vector with respect to time is sometimes referred to as pop. It is the of crackle with respect to time.
- Loxx's Expanded Source Types
- Loxx's Moving Averages
VIP Membership Info: https://www.patreon.com/algxtrading/membership
Dalam semangat TradingView, penulis dari skrip ini telah mempublikasikannya ke sumber-terbuka, maka trader dapat mengerti dan memverifikasinya. Semangat untuk penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara gratis, namun penggunaan kembali kode ini dalam publikasi diatur oleh Tata Tertib. Anda dapat memfavoritkannya untuk digunakan pada chart
Informasi dan publikasi tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan bukan merupakan saran keuangan, investasi, perdagangan, atau rekomendasi lainnya yang diberikan atau didukung oleh TradingView. Baca selengkapnya di Persyaratan Penggunaan.