If connected with AutoView, it could allow an easy way to do automated range trading between Fibonacci levels. Although I plan to do this myself, I haven't used it for this purpose yet so please be cautious and verify with live results beforehand before using it for any automation.
NOTE: The image shown of the indicator is not fully correct as the close price is used. In many cases in the example image, the candle close price DID come within the alert threshold but closed outside the threshold
1. User performs a / extension analysis to identify a sensible high and low point. (Currently, this script is geared towards dip pullbacks during a bull market with the ability to toggle rise pullbacks in a bear market in the pipeline)
2. User enters the high and low points into this indicator
3. User can then set alerts on the buy and sell signals which should provide alerts at excellent entry / exit points.
a. Alerts must be created on the buy and sell signal bars. E.g. Buy signal => Alert when 'Buy Signal' crosses up '0.9'
4. Set the alerts to once per bar (not per close). In this indicator, we want to catch things as soon as they happen.
NOTE: Should use in conjunction with another indicator for maximize results.
I personally use this indicator (https://www.tradingview.com/script/JV2WL...)
- Add negative alert levels
- Allow user to specify direction of Fib retracement as the levels are different in bull and bear markets
All feedback is welcome
2 hours ago
Sejalan dengan semangat TradingView, penulis skrip ini telah mempublikasikannya secara open-source, sehingga para trader dapat memahami dan memverifikasinya. Salut untuk sang penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara gratis, tetapi penggunaan kembali kode ini dalam publikasi diatur oleh Tata Tertib. Anda dapat memfavoritkannya untuk dapat menggunakannya didalam sebuah chart.